Getting Solace - Poem by Satish Verma
Pain indigo of
half-moon, will travel
from head to toes.
You cannot carry
your own weight on rocks
of life without tears
Perhaps one day you slip
the crude slaying.
Comments about Getting Solace by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl