Give Guilt Chances. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Wrongly or overly punished,
If you fail to retaliate,
Guilt will work in the offender
And you'll be compensated.
Otherwise, you can retaliate
By which you aren't benefited.
This is true in all relations
In which the offender is stronger.
Comments about Give Guilt Chances. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda