Give Your Job To A Busy Person - Poem by Nadalia Bagratuni
In case you didn't know it now,
We are living in a recession,
Well for some it maybe just a business slow down.
To others on the street,
It is much worse than that,
It is basically unemployment!
Now, I have a simple solution for you,
If you the economy really needs a fix,
Why not try this little trick,
Give your job to a busy man to do,
Or for that matter give one to a busy woman too!
Comments about Give Your Job To A Busy Person by Nadalia Bagratuni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl