Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
God's Precious Gift - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Child of love, child so bright,
child whose beauty out shines the light.
Angels sing from up above,
gracing baby Lickliter with all their love.
Comments about God's Precious Gift by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda