Goddess.... I Love... - Poem by Saurabh Som
Goddess, stone deity
Blurred line, divinity
Blessed from above
My goddess, my earth
Me, my worth
Love to hate me?
You came to life
I gave you mine
Still you love to hate me?
Comments about Goddess.... I Love... by Saurabh Som
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl