Gone - Poem by Nancy Chambers
Where, oh where are my goldfish?
They couldn't suddenly vanish
Did something take them in the night?
Did they put up a fight?
Or did they become frog hash?
Were they eaten with panache?
Either way they are gone
Only their memory lingers on
But maybe, just maybe
They left behind spawn!
Comments about Gone by Nancy Chambers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl