My Career - Poem by Nancy Chambers
How can I describe my Real Estate career?
Abandon all hope ye who enter here!
Even though Real Estate is my employ
For it, I have no passion and not much joy.
This vocation has made me smart
But for this business, I have no heart
Every day is a daily grind
Buyers and Sellers, I have to find
Real Estate takes almost all my time
Almost sell your soul just to make a dime.
The pain never ends
Being daily betrayed by so called friends.
Some days this job feels like being in Hell!
Sell Sell Sell Sell Sell!
When asked about starting a real estate career and plan
I say “Run! Get out while you still can”
For forty years my life has been such..
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
Comments about My Career by Nancy Chambers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl