Good Bye To Infidelity - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Man indulges in dalliance
With random women, away from home.
It is overt rather than covert,
With a tacit understanding
Or acceptance of his indiscretion
By wife, caste conscious and house bound.
She can ignore man's one night stand.
Only when the woman happens
To be an acquaintance of them,
Wife grows nervous and revolt
As family and friends could be
Privy to the scandal to her shame.
Woman away from home on work
are susceptible to men's eyes.
The boundary of sexual loyalties
Are stretching to accommodate
Liberality of women.
To have long term relationships.
Give good bye to infidelity.
Comments about Good Bye To Infidelity by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl