Goodbye (I Hope You'Re Happy) - Poem by something changing
i won't bleed another tear for you
i'm done, i'm through with this obsession
i hope you're happy with her
i hope you're happy being everything
that you once said made you miserable
i hope you're happy when i find my happiness
that doesn't include you
that does NOT include your stupid long red hair
your stupid voice
your stupid bass guitar
your stupid drums
your stupid trumpet
take your music
take it all.
i hope you'll be happier when i don't remember it.
i hope you'll feel better when i fight to forget it.
i hope you don't mind
when i find someone who'll be there
and who won't leave just to make someone else happy
goodbye my heart.
Comments about Goodbye (I Hope You'Re Happy) by something changing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda