Gradation Of The Institutions - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Does the teacher want the child to learn?
It is the kindergarten.
Does the teacher expect it to learn?
It is the school.
Does the teacher suppose it learns?
It is the college
Is the teacher indifferent to its learning?
It is the university.
Is the institution not bothered at all?
It is the distance education.
Comments about Gradation Of The Institutions by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda