Gratitude And Loyalty - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
In case you have a surregated mother,
Be grateful to her, while loyal to the mother.
In case you have an adopted mother
Be loyal to her, while grateful to the mother.
Comments about Gratitude And Loyalty by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda