Great Granddad - Poem by Randy Johnson
He was born in 1888 and he died in 1981.
His name was Frank and I'm his great grandson.
When I was a little boy, I remember him giving some change to me.
He was a great man who almost lived to be ninety-three.
I wanted him to live to be a hundred when I was a kid.
If anybody deserved to make it to a hundred, he sure did.
When he died, he had a forty something wife.
He had a long and happy life.
Comments about Great Granddad by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl