Greed - Poem by Aileen Davis
for a man will not be happy with gold alone for it will make you very cold, to warm the life that lives in thy, you must find you soul mate to be, only then will your heart became warm for love is worth more then gold.
Comments about Greed by Aileen Davis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl