Greedy Man - Poem by Half Past
you get up to use the restroom... i turn over and watch you walk... i look at your behind... its grown over the years... it's bigger... i mean... it has really expanded... it jiggles as you move... your hips have widened... dramatically... if i didn't know any better... i would say you are gaining some serious weight... i smile... it makes me happy... i am a greedy man... and you have given me more to love...
Comments about Greedy Man by Half Past
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl