Half Past Poems
- Their Hands Held Firm many years they walked hand in ...
- The Tree The Tree once just an acorn on the ground many ...
- Twinkie Oh Twinkie oh Twinkie you are my friend you are ...
- He Ate The Sun The Sun shown brightly blazing in the midday ...
- The Mirror She stood in front of the mirror for her ...
- That's How I Wear It
- Six Feet To Freedom six more feet is all he thought six more...
A simple man that enjoys good: company, food, music, and poetry. Please, feel free to comment and critique my poems. It is the only way we learn to improve. Thank you for taking part of your time to read my poems. Cheers! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Half Past
Their Hands Held Firm
many years they walked hand in hand
they stood strong side by side
leaning on one another when times were hard
their hands were soft and smooth when they started their journey
their bodies were upright and solid
they walked with vigor and energy through life
always their hands were bonded
years would pass and hardships would beckon
one would lift as the other slowly fell
one would pull as the other lagged behind
one would caress when the other felt hurt
always their hands would call out to each other