Green Snakes - Poem by Felix Opaleye
Green snakes under the green Grass, they move with Africa rhythm and American flash. Watch out for them before they poison your life.
Fake friends are like green snakes, they penetrate and poison your heart; manipulate your conscience to their benefits.
Do you see snakes in your dreams, if yes you need to see a therapist and watch out for those you call friends. I love my friends but I keep my eyes on them. Trust is not a virtue to give away cheaply
Comments about Green Snakes by Felix Opaleye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda