Guess Who Wins This One? - Poem by Alison Smith
Open your eyes cant you see
This has no winner just losers
You may think you are on the winning trail
But look a little deeper
See what you are creating
This is going to come back and destroy you.
You have given all you have
Now all the cards have been played
Noone walks into this without losing
Back away now
You will still have your dignity.
Look deep within your soul
Cant you see what this will create
Go on GUESS who wins this one?
Comments about Guess Who Wins This One? by Alison Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl