Lost To Lust - Poem by Alison Smith
Thoughts of you, how my temperature rises
Your body next to mine so divine
Your touch electric upon my skin
Lost in the lust of our connection.
When we meet my body is alive
My control is abandoned to you
Nothing can equal the feelings I have
I’m lost in my lust for you.
Into a world of pure desire
We are locked together
United we feel the flow
Touch, taste, explore.
Lost to Lust
Comments about Lost To Lust by Alison Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl