Edward Kofi Louis
H. A. N. N. A. H. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Hour of life! ! Honour the truth;
Accepting all mankind with the joy of your heart.
Near and far! All in the name of peace and love;
Noted with righteous morals,
According to righteous laws,
Here on earth with the insight of wisdom.
Comments about H. A. N. N. A. H. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl