Edward Kofi Louis
H. A. R. L. E. Y.3 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
How are you feeling today?
Always to ask of your status over there in your land;
Rest assured with the muse of righteous morals,
Living in peace with your neighbours,
Eating the fruits of love,
Yes! With the beauty of wisdom.
Comments about H. A. R. L. E. Y.3 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl