Edward Kofi Louis
H. A. R. L. E. Y.2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Here we are once again,
Answering the ways of life;
Rest! ! But with with works of the truth always!
Lifting up positive morals along the line without racism;
Exhibited with servitude and attitude,
Yes! ! The truth is better than silver and gold.
Comments about H. A. R. L. E. Y.2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl