Edward Kofi Louis
H. A. R. L. E. Y. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Have a nice day!
Always with the joy of your heart;
Rest assured with your works in your land,
Lifting up positive morals along the line,
Echoes of peace and love! !
Yearning always for the muse of the truth.
Comments about H. A. R. L. E. Y. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl