Edward Kofi Louis
H. A. Y. L. E. Y.12 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Honour and glory,
Aims of life!
Yearning for the works of the truth always;
Living and learning,
Exhibited with righteous morals,
Yours truly with your works.
Comments about H. A. Y. L. E. Y.12 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl