Edward Kofi Louis
H. A. Y. L. E. Y.3 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Here on earth! With the muse of mankind! !
Able to see right from wrong,
Yes! ! Those with positive morals and, others with wickedness.
Life is what we share on earth,
Exhibited with righteous laws when the right thing is done,
Yours for the asking! ! Only with your joy.
Comments about H. A. Y. L. E. Y.3 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl