Edward Kofi Louis
H. A. Y. L. E. Y.5 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Hours ahead with the muse of life! !
According to the romance of nature;
Yearning for the works of the truth always,
Life! With the beauty of creation;
Eyes of peace and love to all mankind,
Yours sincerely with your works in your land.
Comments about H. A. Y. L. E. Y.5 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl