Edward Kofi Louis
H. A. Y. L. E. Y.6 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Hope is the key! !
Answering the ways of life with peace and love;
Yours truly with righteous morals,
Learning and living in peace with your neighbours,
Exploring the ways of life with the muse of the truth!
Year after year with servitude and attitude.
Comments about H. A. Y. L. E. Y.6 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl