Half A Dream Not Fulfilled - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
My dream is divided into two halves, One half is not mine And the other is not mine too. So I don't have a dream, But I have a bubble. Someone stole my dream which Was my last haven. My whole dream got vanished. Originally I don't need my dream, but I can say I have a dream. My dream is two halves: One half got vanished and The other half got evaporated. My dream is all steam. One half gone and the other half gone, So no dream. Or half a dream not fulfilled.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Half A Dream Not Fulfilled by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda