Hands Love - Poem by Otteri Selvakumar
She and he
Sitting on the
Pulling and bowling
Pushing with catch
Not for tuch...
No for kisses...
The hands are
With the love...?
Comments about Hands Love by Otteri Selvakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl