hazem al jaber
Happiness... - Poem by hazem al jaber
happiness is not a given...
its a decision from inside our souls..
Happiness is a trip...
its not a station to reach it...
there is no best time than which you live in now..
so live and enjoy your time which you live in now...
candle do not lose nothing..
if it be used to light up another candle...
Comments about Happiness... by hazem al jaber
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda