Happiness Is The Purpose. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I set no goals to pursue.
I set no aims to live with.
I had no strain and stress.
I wandered in the garden
And plucked fruits near at hand.
If happiness is the purpose
No purpose need be designed.
05.06.2002, S.N. puram
Comments about Happiness Is The Purpose. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl