Happy. - Poem by Linda ErikssonBique
The wind is blowing through my hair, on this warm night.
The stars are setting down, so peacefully this night.
I'm sitting on this roof, just relaxing for a while.
Speaking out my poems, as they wildly pass my mind.
Not even a tear slips down from my eye.
Not one raindropp from the sky.
I get up and walk towards the door.
I say my last poem, which says goodbye to war.
I smile, I giggle, i even start to laugh.
The war is over, and i'm glad that it passed.
Comments about Happy. by Linda ErikssonBique
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl