Happy Birthday - Poem by Elvia Mendez
My o my the day has come
Lets celebrate with some.....
Party, Cakes and more Birthdays
Hey lets go and have a great B_day
Writing letters with some cash cash cash
Blow out the candles then the ash ash ash
One more year older
Write more bolder!
LOL laugh on the floor
Let me have some more!
Candy bags and gifts
Don't ever hiss
(say it fast and it sounds like a song)
Comments about Happy Birthday by Elvia Mendez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl