Happy Birthday My Only Star - Poem by maya crisol
Though my thoughts and words are not enough
to make you see
to make you feel
to cheer you up
and make you smile
know that there's one out here
who sincerely wishes you well
happy birthday my angel...
my only star.
Comments about Happy Birthday My Only Star by maya crisol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl