Hate - Poem by sara taira
Is some thing that you don't want,
Your life to be based on.
And love is some thing
You want your life based on.
But what about the people
Who don't have love?
Do they just suffer on?
And watch people being loved?
No I refuse to do just that!
I have been trying to fight back
For my whole life
But it does not matter to any one.
They just keep living the life they want,
And I will just stand there
Trying to get freedom
Trying to get the chain off me.
Comments about Hate by sara taira
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda