sara taira Poems
- Who Needs Them? Friends Who needs them?
- Hate Hate Is some thing that you don't want, Your life to ...
- What Is Normal? What is normal? Is it worth living for? ...
- Dream Dream I walked in to the woods And I ...
- Not Enough Trust Love is some thing that I’m not used to So ...
- Hateful Me Hateful me All my hate is Because of...
- You Die You die But we live on I hate you
well right now i have a really bad life.
so what i do is, i put them in to poems.
so that i can show others how i feel.
but not all the poems are emo like the ones you read
some are for happy times,
i don't have any book that i wrote, so i am not an aothor.. yet. i am hoping to be come one very soon.. or in 10 years(>_<) sadly i am not old enough.
thats what... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sara taira
But we live on
I hate you
I say it
And I mean it
If you die
I would not care
Is better then nothing
Choke on my hate
Die a horrible
I don’t want to live
I want to die
I want to kill
I can’t do any thing
I hate everything about you
And I don’t care if you’re reading it
So leave me
Hate me, I don’t want you
Its better this way
So you won’t get hurt
Because of me.