sara taira Poems
- Dream Dream I walked in to the woods And I ...
- Who Needs Them? Friends Who needs them?
- Hate Hate Is some thing that you don't want, Your life to ...
- What Is Normal? What is normal? Is it worth living for? ...
- Not Enough Trust Love is some thing that I’m not used to So ...
- Hateful Me Hateful me All my hate is Because of...
- You Die You die But we live on I hate you
well right now i have a really bad life.
so what i do is, i put them in to poems.
so that i can show others how i feel.
but not all the poems are emo like the ones you read
some are for happy times,
i don't have any book that i wrote, so i am not an aothor.. yet. i am hoping to be come one very soon.. or in 10 years(>_<) sadly i am not old enough.
thats what... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sara taira
I walked in to the woods
And I find that I am lost
I try to find a way out
But all I get is dead ends
I start to hear crying
Why does it sound so much like mine
And then not like mine?
It scares me
And then I see a tree
And older me’s
And they all are crying
And some of them screaming
All of them has a rope around
They said together
“It’s about time you die Sara.”
And they all try too grab me
At the same time