Hatred Evokes Pity - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Mary took pity in July’s servant;
July took pity in Mary’s servant.
Yes, Mary and July are good neigbours.
The servants’ conditions didn’t evoke pity;
The mutual hatreds buried in the hearts
Of Mary and July did all the tricks.
Pity on one is the hatred of someone.
Comments about Hatred Evokes Pity by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda