Haunts Of Men - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The enigma of womanhood haunts
Men to be metro-sexual,
The one fastidious in appearance
Or to be a tetra-sexual,
And the one meticulous in service,
To earn a name in women’s heart.
Comments about Haunts Of Men by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda