He Noticed Me? - Poem by Liz Hope
Today, in class, he noticed me.
He actually did.
He smiled and he looked at me.
At least, I thought he did.
'Hey Kent.' I heard, from behind my self.
I looked and there she was.
And so I look inside my self,
And think how hurt I was.
I guess that it was not my day,
For him to notice me.
So I'll hope for another day,
When he'll smile and look at me.
Comments about He Noticed Me? by Liz Hope
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl