Liz Hope Poems
- Saving Myself You will not touch above the knee and below the...
- Think About Forgetting I sit and think about How not to ...
- Speak To Me You called to me, And I ran to You.
- Semi-Formal My dream is a hundred dollar dress, Perfect ...
- New Year's Eve I go to church. We have communion. With ...
- Commercial Christmas The trees, the lights, The sales, the ...
- He Noticed Me? Today, in class, he noticed me. He actually ...
First and foremost I am a Christian. I'm also loud, opinionated, friendly. I love to act, sing, dance, play the piano, and, obviously, write. My ancestry is Swedish, British, German, and, according to the Russian foreign exchange student at my school, I look like I'm from Siberia. My family and friends are amazing.
I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I attend Snider High School and am a sophomore.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Liz Hope
You will not touch above the knee and below the waist.
You will not touch above the stomach and below the shoulder.
You will not touch any bare skin that I do not usually show.
I will not flirt incessently with you.
I will not allow myself to forget myself.
I will wear a ring on my left ring finger to remind us both of that.
We will not go to second base.
We will not do anything we would not do in front of our mothers.
We will not have sex.
I'm saving my self for the man I marry.
You will not pressure me to do anything.