Heads And Tails - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A head has more options to choose from
And more loads to carry, also with risks.
A tail has a few options, less loads.
To lead without any load is man’s wish.
To evolve without efforts is man’s wish.
He wants choices without confusions.
Be a head or a tail as it suits
Rather than as you wish to become.
Heads fan egos and tails sleep safely.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Heads And Tails by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl