'Hear You Whisper' - Poem by Kailia Chatterton
I hear you whisper,
my name softly,
on this quiet night.
I miss you truly,
I want you badly,
I need you with me tonight...
I close my eyes,
as the tears start falling,
I bow my head and try
not to give up
try to gain a little piece of mind;
So I go away to a place where there's
no anger or sadness...
It's a place where I'm with you...
Comments about 'Hear You Whisper' by Kailia Chatterton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl