Heavenly Mood - Poem by Naveed Akram
A mood has played my mind for the last year. It struggles, the mind has struggled, due to concerns over mood. I obsessed the mind and gifted my soul. It is intelligent soul, and intellectual might, that consists of thoughts and learning. Wisdom is so so superior, and that is a secret. My worship is all I worship for the betterment of my long life, and my menacing enemy shall retract and die. Dying is an act of knowing when to live, and in which heaven you shall be placed. Today is the ready day, the way to meet your maker.
Comments about Heavenly Mood by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl