Lydia J. McFarland
Held Captive By You - Poem by Lydia J. McFarland
your words and inspiration
for they are like tender caresses,
on my brown skin,
your wisdom captivates my mind,
and your warmth, warms my heart
your astuteness mesmerizes me,
your creativity leaves me feeling enrapt.
you're a fascinating alluring being,
and I can't help but be enthralled by your presence.
Comments about Held Captive By You by Lydia J. McFarland
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda