Hello, I Want To Say - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
How are you there,
True, I am no more
Yours, sweet heart.
I know this earth,
I know and I am sure
You to take this flowers.
I am sure
If your heart is not clear,
Poisonous snake would come out
And take your life.
And if clear, then
You are there to win the world.
Comments about Hello, I Want To Say by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye