Mabel Akena Poems
- On Nights Such As These on nights such as these, when the ...
- The Orchid On The Floor The door slams, I dare not turn I ...
- But Love kiss me, so I may kiss you back so I may quench ...
- Blissful Loss The rain has poured and the wind has blown Yet...
- Spellbound my lonesome heart's cry, once more fills the empty...
- My Knight In Battered Armour I am a maiden upon a treacherous...
- My Immortal Quest There times when I feel like I have known ...
There castles i build, citadels that i destroy with the wave of my pen and the power of my thought.
who would not want to posses such power? so i write, i create, i destroy, i mend, I Soothe.......all with the wave of a pen.
i bid you join me more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mabel Akena
On Nights Such As These
on nights such as these,
when the sky, by but grey clouds only covered
and darkness strings all around
in its boundless hands.
On nights such as these
with trees whispering sweet words
into the ears of the passing wind,
as it caress my face,
‘ HELLO! '
On nights such these,
my heart out of my chest I let,
carefully with trembling hands,
between my crossed legs.
and there, it stays
I listen to its pain, so raw, it consumes me
I feel its rage, that boils my blood a deep red,
of its dissatisfaction, ...