Hi You Nice People! - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
All of my poems have been marked down by multiples of 'one '.
If everyone here wants to stay in an environment like this so be it.
Are you guys real or just strange imitations?
Comments about Hi You Nice People! by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl