Hindsight - Poem by Anders Lim
Feed my anger
Tell me lies
What more can I see through your eyes
Take my soul
And all I possess
No more I can keep but my emotions suppressed
Take my line
Used as a bait
What have I done to ignite to much hate?
Steal my life
Steal my soul
I have absolutely lost all control
Break the rock
To which I cling
Break the sanity that it brings
Where is the love?
Where is the light?
Maybe I have just...
Lost my sight
Comments about Hindsight by Anders Lim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl