His Charismatic Words - Poem by Naveed Akram
What, then, shall be his lot,
His lot and his lot of games?
For in truth we are overwhelmed
By his words, passing by him,
Leaving grief on the pages of
Conspiracy, the books of yearning.
To this torment is added constitution
And deceit, the strength of his charisma;
No snakes are present, now and forever,
The bite’s pain surpasses our mood
That we choose, the very oddity of loudness.
Say grief over bliss, say this moment of eternity,
That is absolute of man, the very oddity
So well achieved.
Comments about His Charismatic Words by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl