Holding Hands Is A Complicated Business. - Poem by Danielle Ward
It takes a second of inclination,
A reassurance louder than words.
Fingers stretch, reach,
Magnets, you are my north.
Fighting the pull,
Flow of a river. Skin touches,
Soft as petals. Electric, a loose connection somewhere,
Tightened. Wires interlocking, winding and wrapping,
My hand is in yours.
Let it rest there.
Comments about Holding Hands Is A Complicated Business. by Danielle Ward
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl