Hope - Poem by Shaneka Taylor
My hope for tommorrow is filled with sorrow
Getting fused at day after day.
Sometimes I wish it was the old time way.
Parents giving you the blues.
Drama or happiness which one will you chose.
School days to long.
Say Goodbye is my favorite song.
My hope for tommorrow is filled with pain.
Your little brothers drive you insane.
You wish summer came soon.
You have to be in the house by noon.
Nothing to watch on tv.
Sit and wonder why me.
Getting into fights at school.
All I want to be is cool.
I wonder what my hope for the next day will be.
Comments about Hope by Shaneka Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl